As I really hate trash in my project directories, first thing I configure in Emacs is saving of backup (*.*~) files and autosaves (#*.*#) to separate directories (inside my .emacs.d).
Getting new perspectives:
- Look at things you’ve never seen before
- Go to the restaurant
- Meet new people often
- Travel to another country
Three stages: 0 to 1000, 1000 to 50000, 50000 and beyond.
The Hustle Stage (0 to 1000)
This is hard work. There’s no secret or magic button.
Who is your customer? Where are they?
Only focus on the first 1000. Take people who have traffic you want to lunch/breakfast and ask them for help.
Force friends to tweet. If you want to reach 100000 followers, collect the list of friends who have your customers as followers and sum of their followers is 100000 people or more, ask them to tweet and check if they did. Sign them up one by one, manually if needed.
- Create an outline
- Build empty slides with titles only
- Add images, screenshots, links or text-based visuals
- Upload to SlideShare before the presentation
- Use link in slides, ask audience to share